Delicate Tuscan Olive Oil
Magrille is an extra virgin olive oil from innovative high-density cultivation that comes from an ambitious project of the householder Bartolomeo Buccelletti. He had a goal to increase the company’s production of extra virgin olive oil, while ensuring a standardization of both quality and quantity.
After years of study with various universities, Bartolomeo was able to select a variety of olive tree that is well suited for intensive cultivation with harvesting systems. The striking feature of this new olive cultivar is its ability to adapt to the terrain and climate of the area and to give a product with characteristics similar to extra virgin oil from traditional cultivation.
Its name comes from the location where the first grove of intensive olive cultivation was installed by the Buccelletti. This extra virgin olive oil is obtained directly from the fruit and extracted by mechanical means only. The olives are pressed on a daily basis to ensure excellent quality oil.
- Area of origin: Italy, Tuscany, Castiglion Fiorentino
- Altitude: 350 meters above sea level
- Soil: Sandy and clay
- Hectares: 10
- Olive Varieties: Arbequina
- Collection system: Mechanically in November, milling within 8 hours of collection
- Extraction method: Cold processing of olives with a continuous mechanical cycle
- Color:Golden with a reflective green color
- Bouquet: delicate
- Taste: Sweet, slightly fruity with a pleasant aftertaste of almond
- Ideal use: For every preparation in the kitchen
- Store: In a cool, dry place away from heat sources