An unfiltered, organic olive oil “Olivolo” is a dialect name for olive tree variety Moraiolo and the name of our organically farmed extra virgin olive oil (Certified by BioAgriCert). Our extra virgin oil is pressed directly from the fruit and extracted mechanically. Olives are crushed daily to ensure top quality.
Used daily, olive oil protects your body from free radicals and reduces the risk of severe disease. Due to its high digestibility, olive oil is ideal for the diet of children and adolescents, it aids in the absorption of calcium. It also helps eliminate the damage caused in the developmental stage and in the prevention of osteoporosis.
Olivolo has a fruity and earthy taste with a hint of artichoke; Olivolo has a low-acidity and is unfiltered to preserve its nutritional benefits and its sensory properties.
- Area of origin: Italy, Tuscany, Castiglion Fiorentino
- Altitude: 450 meters above sea level
- Soil: Loamy
- Hectares: 15 Olive varieties: Moraiolo (80%), Frantoio (10%), Leccino (10%)
- Collection system: Manual between October and December, milling within 8 hours of harvest
- Extraction method: Cold processing of olives with a continuous mechanical cycle
- Color: Intense green immediately with a tendency to light green with conservation
- Bouquet: Aroma of artichoke and green leaf
- Taste: Fruity, with a characteristic artichoke taste
- Ideal use: For all raw and cooked dishes
- Store: In a cool, dry place, away from heat sources